Thursday, January 16, 2014

170 Calorie Dinner

For dinner two nights ago, I made a super simple sausage and tomato scramble. Which for me, is fine dining. I never cook! Using a pan at all is a big deal for me. So, please pat me on the back :)

{via}

I first chopped up 2 roma tomatoes from Trader Joe's (about 30 calories each) and threw them in a pan with a little bit of extra virgin olive oil. After about a minute and a half on med-high heat, I added a chopped Chicken Sweet Apple Sausage from Trader Joe's. I LOVE these! You get 5 for $3.99 and they're only 100 calories each. They're preservative free, have no fillers, nitrates or nitrites and are pork-free. Plus, they're fully cooked, so they heat easily! I'm obsessed. :)

{via}

Here is the finished product!

{via my instagram}

170 calories of delicious and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment